Inmates may have visitation once they have made their first court appearance and are assigned to a permanent housing unit. All visitations are conducted via video.
Visitors will have to schedule their visits at least one day in advance. We will no longer accept same day walk-in visits. All visits must be scheduled online at pimacountyaz.gtlvisitme.com.
Please see the visitation schedule for more information. No more than 4 people may visit at a time. Juveniles must be accompanied by at least one adult. Children must be controlled and cannot be left unattended at any time.
Visitors must have a current photo ID, e.g., driver's license, DES ID card, Arizona ID card, Military ID, Passport, Travel Visa, U.S. B1/B2 Visa and Border Crossing card, Resident Alien card or Work permit. All ID's must have a photo, date of birth, and current address. Check cashing cards will not be accepted.
Special visits may be arranged, at the jail's convenience for family and friends who live outside a 100 mile radius of the jail and are only in town for a limited time. These special visits are scheduled on a one-time basis and cannot be used as an additional visit. The best way to request a special visit is to schedule a normal visit for the date and time you would like your visit to take place. After you scheduled your visit, call the Jail Visits Hotline at (520)351-8114 and request that your scheduled visit be extended. Please make sure you leave your full name, the date and time of the scheduled visit, the confirmation number, and a phone number you can be reached at. Someone will call you back to assist you.
Video Visitation Schedule
Inmates are eligible for one (1) visit per calendar week; visits are 30 minutes in length. Visitations will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Appointments for visitation may be made up to seven (7) days in advance (e.g., on a Monday, an appointment may be made for the following Monday). Individuals may schedule a visitation time at our scheduling website. Full instructions for scheduling a visit can be found here.
*** Visitors have to schedule their visits at least ONE DAY in advance. We NO LONGER accept same day walk-in visits***
All visitors, including Minimum Security Facility visitors, are to report to the Main Jail front desk, located at 1270 W. Silverlake Road, Tucson, AZ 85713. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time and have valid photo identification. All visits will start and end at the scheduled times - even if the visitor is late. Late arrival of 15 minutes or more will result in the cancellation of the visit.
NOTE: If you are having issues logging into the scheduling website, or scheduling a visit, please call Visitor Support at 855-208-7349.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 6:30pm, and 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7:30am - 11:00am and 12:00pm - 2:15pm
- Visitation is not available on Federal Holidays.
- All visitation is subject to unforeseen lock-down and other situations which may postpone or cancel all visitation.
- Inmates who are on disciplinary lockdown are not permitted visitation.
- There is no charge for lockers. You will be asked to properly secure your belongings prior to starting your visit.
- Juvenile inmates cannot receive visits until after 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, but are allowed visits during regular hours on Saturday and Sunday.
PUBLIC AND ONLINE REMOTE VISITATION RESTRICTIONS
Walk-in visits: Restrictions are posted and available for viewing at the front desk. Violation of the dress code or contraband policy will result in refusal or cancelation of your visitation.
Low cut neckline, sheer, strapless/backless blouses
Tank or tube tops
Sleeveless shirts (male & females)
Shorts, dresses, skirts shorter than mid-thigh
Overly tight, torn, or cut clothing
Hats, bandanas, caps, stocking caps
Gang or graphically explicit signs or emblems, designs, pictures or sayings
Clothing that exposes or overly accentuates the body
Cell phones, cameras
Food any kind (gum, candy, mints, etc)
Beverages or liquids
Pictures, notes, letters
Any tobacco products (not allowed into the building)
Lighters, matches, flame producing devices
Makeup of any kind
Strollers, baby carriers, diaper bags
Glass or keys (other than locker keys)
Purses or sunglasses
Medications (exceptions made upon inspection)
Online remote visitation:
1) No acts that encourage sexual behavior.
2) No nudity or disrobing during the visit. Visitors must be fully dressed.
3) No acts or behavior that are criminal under state, local, or federal statute.
4) No gang signs or acts that encourage or promote gang activity.
5) Any other irrational behavior that is deemed as inappropriate or perceived as a threat to the safety and security of the facility.
Violation of these restrictions will lead to termination of your “remote visitation” and subsequent suspension of your visitation privileges. Notification will be sent to the email address you registered with concerning your suspension. You will also be provided with information for appealing your suspension.