Badges and Backpacks
2023 Badges and Backpacks Dates and Locations
- Saturday, June 17, 2023
- 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Tucson Convention Center
260 S. Church Avenue
This year the Pima County Sheriff's Department will be giving out 2,700 backpacks with school supplies!
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department is committed to our community. We are excited to help Pima County youth prepare for the upcoming school year. Here are some important things to note for the event:
- The backpacks are first-come, first-served.
- There will be only one (1) backpack per school-aged child.
- To receive a backpack the child must be present or the parent must have a birth certificate.
Get some cool free stuff:
- 2,700 backpacks with school supplies
- Hearing, physicals, vision, and dental checks
- COVID/Flu Vaccines
- Coupons for free kid's meals and haircuts
You can also visit with some of our fun guests:
- First Responder's Vehicles, costumed characters, and so much more!