Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in adhering to these rules for processing of inmate funds:
- PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Only U.S. bank checks and money orders will be accepted at the Inmate Account Window. There is no limit to the amount that may be deposited at this window.
- U.S. paper currency is accepted for the value of deposit only, i.e. no change will be given.
- No coins will be accepted for deposits.
- Any funds released from an inmate account will be in the form of a debit card or money order. Prior to releasing any funds, the inmate must submit a Money Transfer authorizing the release of funds from his/her account.
- All deposits and disbursement transactions require the depositor or payee to show a valid government issued photo ID, i.e. driver's license, DES ID card, Arizona ID card, Military ID card, Passport, etc. Check cashing cards will NOT be accepted.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Saturday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
(counter hours are the same 7 days a week)