P.O. Box 951
Tucson, Arizona 85702
- Postal services are provided Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Inmates may order magazines, newspapers, soft cover books, etc. These items must come directly from the publisher or a widely accepted distributor.
- All mail is subject to search. Mail is not read except in the course of an investigation.
- Inmates may not receive any mail, books, or magazines showing explicit sexual conduct.
- All letters coming into and leaving the facility must be by U.S. Mail.
- Inmates must have prior permission to receive incoming packages.
- Inmates cannot receive any item that is available through the facility commissary.
- Authorization must be obtained 5 days before the package is sent. Packages will be opened and searched by the mail officer.
- Acceptable forms of money (U.S. bank checks or money orders) will be removed from incoming mail and deposited into the inmate's account.
- All legal mail must be sent in pre-printed/pre-stamped postage envelopes or metered postage.
- Only loose paper contents are acceptable. Legal mail may not be bound, stapled, or fastened in any manner.
- Legal mail manila envelopes will be confiscated and destroyed. The Corrections Bureau will provide replacement manila envelopes for storage of legal mail.
- All letters must be sent in pre-printed/pre-stamped postage envelopes or metered postage.
- Letters written with gel pens will no longer be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
« Return to Jail Info