The Pima County Sheriff's Department is committed to your safety and well being. If you want to report suspicious behavior that could be terrorism related, including suspicious people, vehicles, or activities, call our terrorism hotline at (520) 351-TIPS (351-8477).
- In the event of an emergency, call 911.
- To inquire about the national threat level, access the United States Department of Homeland Security website.
- For information on protecting and preparing your family for an emergency, please visit our Terrorism/Disaster Preparedness page.
- For information regarding personal safety talks for your neighborhood, business, or organization, contact the Pima County Sheriff's Department Community Resources Unit (520) 351-4615.
- For information about what parents can do to keep their kids safe from drug use and abuse, visit the Drug Free Arizona website.
- To access online versions of our crime prevention and safety brochures, visit our Other Publications page.
« Return to Homepage