Inmate Phone Service
A GTL AdvancePay prepaid account must be set up for an inmate to make calls or receive voicemail messages. There must be sufficient funds for a call to go through.
To add funds to an inmate's account, you will need to know the inmate's 9-digit booking number, which can be found on our Inmate Lookup page.
Once you know the inmate's booking number, visit the GTL AdvancePay website at ConnectNetwork.com or call (800) 483-8314 to add funds to an inmate's account. Funds can be added using debit or credit cards, checks, money orders or Western Union.
Instructions to leave a voicemail for an inmate:
1. Call (520) 448-3426 for the GTL Voicemail System
2. Select language
3. Enter the inmate's booking number
4. Begin leaving a message at the sound of the beep
- Messages can be up to two minutes long
- Cost per message is $2.00 and is deducted from the AdvancePay account
- Cost is non-refundable
Customer Service Information
AdvancePay Accounts: (800) 483-8314
Websites:Connect Network or GTL
Customer Service:(866) 230-7761
Fax Number:(251) 473-2802
Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., Central
Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Central