Inmate Voice Mail
This convenient and easy to use voicemail works just like your personal voicemail. The inmate will be able to listen to your messages anytime they have access to the inmate telephones.
To set up a prepaid telephone account for inmates at the Pima County Jail:
- Contact Customer Service of America (CSA) at 1-(800) 849-6081 (24-hour service)
- Set up a Prepaid Account (accept MasterCard, Visa, cashier’s check or MO)
- If you already have a prepaid telephone account, you may use that.
- Retrieve Voice Mail Identification number
To dial into the voicemail system:
- Friends or family members simply dial (520) 882-2119
- Enter the inmate’s identification number (number assigned by CSA)
- Leave a message
« Return to Jail Info